Tuesday, February 5

Twinkle Toes

Our little man just loves the jolly jumper. Today was his third go in it and I can safely say that he has mastered it. It just requires very close supervision. Annabel keeps asking, "is it a swing Mum. Can I give him a push." I have a vision of him flying down the hallway after his sisters give him a friendly push.


The girls adore him so much. We had some little friends over for a play and morning tea this morning and I found them all surrounding Archie on the mat with Emmy gently patting his back and my girls saying " Be careful Emmy, just gently. He's our brother and he's got a precious head. Don't you hurt him." (God it sounds like me!). I have no doubt that as they grow older they will defend their little bro.
The girls head off to school tomorrow. We are all very excited. The girls are mainly excited about their new lunch boxes. Annabel wanted lunch packed on Friday. Back with some school photos tomorrow


1 comment:

Dad said...

Archie is already showing the first signs of been a great footballer , he may have to first try and get the ball off Georgia and Annabel first though