Wednesday, August 27

Funny Things Nearly 4 Year Olds Say.....

The girls are coming out with some funny things at the moment. And they are loving the word WHY?... Why do we need clothes?, Why do we need shoes? Why do we have grass??...the questions are endless





The other day we were walking home from the park and Annabel and I were having a conversation about her hair. We have been having some real hair battles and I have threatened to cut it short if she doesn't let me brush it.

Annabel: (tipping her chin towards the sky and shaking her hair) Mum my hair is very long now


Mum: Yes it is and that is why we need to take special care of it


Annabel: But I don't want hair down to my bum as I will wee on it.


Mum: Laughing...well we can't have that!!





We were in Target the other day and I decided I was going to treat my self to some nice underwear. The girls were helping me pick out some bras. I picked up one and I hear this little voice;


Georgia: Mum you have chicken boobs (she meant chicken fillets that I wore under a dress to a wedding recently)


Mum: Going bright red and trying to provide her with a whispered yes and hoping that we would move on quickly..


Georgia: But Mum you have chicken boobs (louder this time)..don't you?


Mum: Yes I do


Georgia: But Mum you have chicken boobs (Louder again)


By this stage I couldn't hightail it out of the lingerie section fast enough as women around me were cracking up at my nearly 4 year old giving away my chicken fillet secret.

1 comment:

Little Munchkins said...

That is hilarious! Kids say the funniest things...and sadly at inappropriate times too.