Sunday, June 3

Sewing, Parties and World War III


Well here it is..Damian's 1st Birthday pressie - a pair of navy cords with little fish sewed onto a bondsie. I hope it fits. Its very cute....... And to match a cute little fish card (thanks Mum).


The girls enjoyed Damian's party but also experienced a bit of tough love from Mum. After breaking up two fights over toys I packed them into the car and brought them home. We lasted 1.5 hours. Annabel sobbed all the way home for 20 minutes..." Mum I don't want to go home."

World War III seems to erupt every 5 minutes in this house. They are either best of mates and play beautifully or are fighting over toys. I generally find Georgia starts the fight by running away with something Annabel had in her possession. And instead of sticking up for herself, Annabel stands and screams like a banshee. Its all just too tiring.....


And a photo of my models in their new cord pants that I finally finished. They looked so cute in these outfits. Teemed with a $5 cotton on shirt and a long sleeved spencer you can't go wrong. This outfit actually reminds me a lot of Peta and myself....Mum always dressed one in pink and the other in blue. But I suppose its better than being in completely matching outfits!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can relate to that story!! Cute pants.